Receive a Virtual Letter of Care
Everyone needs support, and sometimes something as simple as a letter can make a difference. Thank you for requesting a virtual letter of care. There is a fellow Horned Frog ready and waiting to write you a letter to show their support.
Please read the following details about requesting a letter, agree to the terms, and fill out the form.
- Virtual Letters of Care will only be sent to enrolled TCU students at a TCU email address. For privacy reasons, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your request within 1-2 business days after completing this form.
- Your contact information or full name will not be shared with the writers. Students who volunteer to be writers have been vetted by TCU to make sure there is not a history of known significant behavioral or criminal concerns. In addition, you will not receive the contact information of the student writer. After the campaign, contact information and full names will be deleted.
- In the form below you will see a section called “Share Your Story.” This is your opportunity to share as little, or as much information as you wish with the person who will be writing your letter. You can talk about struggles, activities you enjoy, or any memories you want to share. The information shared will be used to help write a personal virtual letter for you. Any submission that includes explicit content, threats, or deemed inappropriate will not be processed and may be forwarded to the Deans of Students office with your contact information.
- You only need to request a letter once. Because we want to be able to serve as many students as possible, duplicate requests are unable to be fulfilled.
- Virtual Letters of Care can take approximately 1-2 weeks to arrive, depending on the current number of Virtual Letters of Care requests.