Greetings from Dr. Linda Wolszon: Director of Counseling & Mental Health
The Counseling and Mental Health Center provide a variety of professional services including counseling, medication management, consultation, and referrals. Services are available to all current TCU students, for more information visit Treatment Services.
Important Information Regarding Student Appointments
- You must be a fully enrolled TCU undergraduate (degree seeking) or a graduate student (enrolled in course lectures/classes) to be eligible for services.
- Please bring you Student ID to your first appointment.
- For 1st appointments (non-crisis), CMHC utilizes a walk-in clinic every business day from 10:00am-11:30am and from 1:00-3:00pm. Students are assigned to a CMHC counselor after they attend a session during the walk-in clinic hours.
- In case of an emergency, a crisis counselor is available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. If you feel the need to speak with a counselor after hours please call our 24/7 counseling line at 817-257-7233. For emergencies, please call the Campus Police at 817-257-7777 or dial 911.
- All appointments are confidential to the extent of the law, and the Counseling and Mental Health Center records are separate from your educational records.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of top questions the Counseling and Mental Health Center receives from students.
Concerned about yourself or a friend?
The online guide Recognizing and Helping Students in Distress is designed to help recognize student distress and provide resources to help.